Anne Tyrrell MBE DesRCA HonFRCA HonMAUCA HonFCSoD
Anne Tyrrell has been awarded the MBE by her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth II for her contribution to the British Fashion Industry.
Honorary MA from the University of the Creative Arts
- Founder and Managing Director of Anne Tyrrell Design
- Member of British Fashion Council Advisory Board
- Current Chairman of BFC Colleges Council.
- Member of Texprint Managment Council
- Member of the Chartered Society of Designers.
- Member of Skillset Fashion & Textiles council.
- Director of Design at John Marks with own label collection ‘Anne Tyrrell’
- With great success in the UK followed by International exposure resulting in large, world-wide sales. Anne received Evening Wear Designer of the Year award.
- Senior Tutor, Royal College of Art.
- Visiting Professor at School of Fashion & Textiles, RCA.
- Member of the British Fashion Council Management Council.
- Chairman of the BFC Student Forum.
- Vice Chairman of the BFC.
- Director of Skillfast UK. A skills agency for fashion & textiles.
Colleges Council and British Fashion Council *
In 1992 Anne instigated the Colleges Council and chaired it for eight years, Anne became Vice Chairman of the BFC from 2000 to 2007 and was then asked to chair the Colleges Council for a second time. Anne at this time still chairs the Colleges Council.
St Mary’s Rectory, Chelsea *
From 2008-2009 Anne designed the interior to St. Mary’s Rectory. This extensive refurbishment scheme encompassed all design choices and acquisitions of products ranging from carpets and upholstery to chandeliers and wood finishes.
The current London Underground uniform was designed by Anne Tyrrell Design and implemented in 2000.
EPZDA Mauritian Trade Association - Trend Forum
ATD won the tender for organising the EPZDA annual trend exhibition for the Mauritian Fashion Industry in 1995
Anne has been a member of the management council for Texprint since 1990
* work undertaken for charity